Market needs have compelled Nordic to create dimension-sized glulam headers for wall panel producers and glulam log cabin blanks for manufactured housing. The demand for engineered wood solutions continues to grow with the standardization of building codes and the need for verifiable performance by code officials, insurance agencies, and homebuilders. Nordic’s ongoing dialogue with builders, specifiers and retailers remains a vital link in the product development chain.
Responding to these needs, Nordic continues to expand its stable of products including these additions:
- The newly formatted, wider flange NI-20 I-joist provides a thrifty, more stable solution for the most cost-effective design.
- Nordic’s NI-40x Open-I joist, a simple span joist predrilled for mechanical systems, is the result of direct interaction with clients seeking to facilitate HVAC and plumbing installation.
- Nordic NI-80x line of commercial I-joists and the newest NI-90x series…
Three recent additions to the Nordic family of products feature our proprietary ENVIRO≡LAM technology:
- Nordic Tall Wall Studs meet strict code requirements for wind-loaded walls
- 1-3/4" Edge-lam Beam is a cost-effective replacement for LVL in various applications, including stairwell trimmers.
- NI-90x I-joist, our highest capacity joist solution for residential and light commercial applications.